Designed alongside experts from the likes of Biogen, Novartis, Lysogene, bluebird bio and Takeda, Gene Therapy Analytical Development Europe will provide a platform to:
- Define, develop and manage a functional relevant set of assays to demonstrate a link to effectiveness
- Discover the use of novel technologies to break free from traditional analytical approaches
- Navigate the regulatory challenges to improve the design of your future analytical studies
- Review analytical techniques in a phase-dependent manner to address comparability
- Evaluate next generation sequencing technology to determine the integrity of the genome
- Assess different technologies for improved empty/full characterisation
- Navigate the challenges of working with limited volumes of material
Don’t miss the opportunity to network with fellow analytical experts to overcome your analytical challenges encountered in every stage of the gene therapy development life cycle.
Download the official event guide for more information.